Sunday, July 8, 2018

I will proofread, correct any text written in spanish as long as it is not a technical text.

I will proofread, correct any text written in spanish as long as it is not a technical text.












About:

Hi! I was born here in Spain. I speak Spanish, English and Portuguese and my Spanish accent is neutral (Castellano) because I live in the original area were Spanish language was born (Castilla). I can proofread any text written in Spanish as long as it is not technical of very complicated from a spacific area. If you wish I can even read the text and send you an audio file with the text proofread in Spanish.

Reviews


merschel:Thank you, Victor! I really appreciated your professionalism and dedication. I'm happy with the product you delivered.

victor_spain:It's been a pleasure to work with you. Thanks again!

amalricjosef:very good job\nthank you very much my friend

victor_spain:Perfect and great experience. Thanks for your trust.

anaalbergari289:Very good.


No comments:

Post a Comment