Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will help edit.

I will help edit.












About:

I'm a native Chinese and professional writer and speaker.

These hugely discounted rates are exclusively for the Fiverr community.

I can help edit any of the below:

  • Writings
  • Articles
  • Scripts
  • Advertisement
  • Conversations
  • and so on…

 Pricing for Voice Over:

1-50 words = 1 gig

51-100 words = 2 gigs

101-150words = 3 gigs

151-200 words = 4 gigs

201-300 = 5 gigs

……just order one gig for every 50 words, please purchase enough gigs to cover the word count.

(If you don’t know how to count Chinese words, please send me your script then I will send you a custom offer)

I can usually deliver within 1 day (and a max of 2 days), but if you need it guaranteed to you within 24 hrs, order the rush fee!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment