Sunday, July 8, 2018

I will proofread and edit up to 3000 words

I will proofread and edit up to 3000 words












About:

Are you aware that most people will stop reading your blog post, article or book when they see a spelling or grammar mistake? As a writer, it is important your writing shows the best work you are capable of achieving. With my proofreading and editing service, i can help you achieve this. It is best you note that spelling and grammar errors are bad impressions on any author.

I am a professional writer, ghostwriter, editor, and proofreader with many years of experience offering this services. I aim to help you meet the highest quality by improving the cohesive structure of your projects.

My copy editing and proofreading service include:

  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Fluency
  • Phrasing
  • Consistency
  • Word flow and
  • Overall Readability

I will send you two documents after editing: One document with Microsoft track changes and a clean copy that you can work with.

Kindly contact me before placing an order.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Kendra

Reviews


mickeyarny:I am not a native speaker and expected the work to be better quality than what I wrote. Although my order was done within the deadline, I hardly see any change on the document. I sent a message to tell the seller for what I wanted to be in a final product after submitting my work. However, she did not respond. This is a disappointment. :(

luayrahil:Thank you.

kendra__:Outstanding Experience!!!

toytchante135:Kendra helped me with my class report. I will highly recommend her. I will also continue to use her for my class reports.

kendra__:Outstanding Experience!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment