Sunday, July 8, 2018

I will proofread and edit your medical school secondaries

I will proofread and edit your medical school secondaries












About:

This is a newer gig I am offering due to the number of custom requests I've received.  I have provided these services for several applicants over the past two years.  

Let me help you with your secondary medical school applications.  I will help edit, revise, restructure, and eliminate unnecessary words.  Together, we will turn your secondary responses into well written essays.   

Reviews


shivamp824:Great work and fast turnaround.

kyu1001:Good as usual. Jake looked over my personal statement and that's why I'm back with him again for my secondary! Highly recommended.

shivamp824:Wonderful work! He has helped a lot.

ntodd80:Good work, happy with the final product.

csmblue92:Couple of typos here and there but overall satisfactory editing


No comments:

Post a Comment