Friday, July 6, 2018

I will be your avid book editor, proofreader, and copy editor

I will be your avid book editor, proofreader, and copy editor












About:

Hi there!


You Knew, But Couldn't Keep Up To It! Luckily, You Found Me!!

A document that is full of errors gives a bad impression, hence anegative result.You've worked so hard to put that document up and the latter isn't just an option! That’s exactly why I’m here - to breathe life into your content. Are you looking for an adept copy editor to edit and proofread your book?Look no further!


I'm Grace, a seasoned writer who has benefited various self-published authors and online magazines with her proofreading and editing prowess. And I'm all set to make your document shine too! I will do everything it takes to make sure your piece of work portrays you as a great communicator.


My pair of eyes will gloss over a book to check errors and my hands fix them all!


With my scrutinizing ability,I'll check and fix:

  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Capitalization
  • Sentence structure, fragments, andlengths
  • Tenses
  • Logical flow etc.

I accept books in ALL categories!


Delivery

  • Edited document with MS Word track changes enabled
  • Final version; a ready-to-be published copy


P.S: Ido not offer formattingservice.


Come, let’s turn your book into a bookseller!


Reviews


susanknight1:Grace is excellent she is very easy to work with, I am so lucky to have found her

grace716:You are just so amazing, Susan! Thank you for the great tip

ankaitaylor:Grace did an excellent job. It was easy to work with her. I will order her gig again

grace716:Thank you for ordering :)

abie_c:Just received my latest order and yet again a FLAWLESS DELIVERY \nThank you Grace


No comments:

Post a Comment