Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will edit content up to 4,000 words for grammar, punctuation, spelling, style, and redundancy

I will edit content up to 4,000 words for grammar, punctuation, spelling, style, and redundancy












About:

Need an experienced and reliable editor or proofreader to help you create that perfect, error free document? Then look no further and order from the right person HERE.

I am a professionally trained proofreader and copy editor, US-educated up to postgraduate level (consistent first class degrees). I have spent the last ten years working as a freelance writer/proofreader/editor, both during and after University.

I have proofread for published books, as well as numerous academic essays/articles, websites, blogs, and business papers. I guarantee that your written English will be flawless, smooth and enjoyable to read.

In order for you to easily see which words and phrases that I edited, I will deliver your work using MS Word's Tracked Changes.

I will check yourtext for:

  • spelling;
  • grammar;
  • punctuation;
  • repetitive words/phrases;
  • awkward wording/phrasing;
  • clichés;
  • and most importantly,readability!


Please do not hesitate to contact me if your project does not fit into this gig's pricing structure - I am happy to provide a custom quote.

Thanks,
swiftpro_editor

Reviews


alijah42:Awesome job

swiftpro_editor:Great experience!!

ahmmed22:Great proofread, good communication and fast delivery. Thanks a lot!

chriskoos218:Great, Thank you very much.

swiftpro_editor:Outstanding client, thanks a lot!


No comments:

Post a Comment