Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will professionally format your books, covers and novels for createspace

I will professionally format your books, covers and novels for createspace












About:

Nothing can be more frustrating than trying to format your book or novel properly for CreateSpace submission.

I'm here to help you do professional formatting.

This gig is for formatting the

1. Page size

2. Gutter

3. Margins

4. Headers and footers to the correct sizes with suitable fonts.

I will also add page numbers, Headers, Footers, Even Pages and mirror Margins to make your book look professional.

Reviews


katieely:This is my second time working with him and he is excellent! Always fast, and does revisions quickly. I highly recommend!

agathastyles:Excellent. Will use his services again.

providingvalue:Great work...again!

jrobor:rinzmann is a professional. I will hire him again for my next book!

altheatruman:The work is satisfactory. the Cover of Book is impressive.


No comments:

Post a Comment