Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will proofread 1,500 words to perfection and give feedback

I will proofread 1,500 words to perfection and give feedback












About:

★Fiverr’s top rated content producer, over 11,000 happy customers served★

Rent a perfectionist to be your second set of eyes on any piece you are writing

I am a professional content producer who has been writing and editing for over 10 years. No size project is too large or too small.

This gig is perfect for anyone who needs a second set of eyes on any document that needs polish on their work.


What I will correct:
Spelling
Grammar
Punctuation

Syntax

Awkward Sentence Construction

Tense Issues

Repetitious Wording

I do not:

-Rewrite

-Add Content

-Reformat

All of my reports are filed in Micosoft Word to track changes. You will receive a documented word file back that has all my work noted to what was changed.

Looking for feedback on how to improve? Select that in my gig extras and I will write a review on what sections and areas can be restructured to make the piece even stronger.


EXPRESS delivery is only available for orders with 20,000 words and below.

Reviews


farouk2u:Fast and professional work.

zakarias:thank everything seems to be good

jerrym:Great work and delivery much sooner than promised. I will be working with her again.

luisb71:Great job. Thank you!!!!!

laurej:This seller was extremely professional, thorough, and a pleasure to work with. We highly recommend her services, and look forward to working with her on future projects.


No comments:

Post a Comment