Sunday, July 8, 2018

I will proofread and edit 20000 words

I will proofread and edit 20000 words












About:

welcome to this awesome gig!

I'll professionally proofread any document ranging from articles, non fiction and fiction books, journals, christian books etc.

I'll check the document for:

  • Grammar and punctuation
  • Spelling mistakes
  • Readability (editing poor sentence structure)
  • Repetition (there's nothing worse)
  • Syntax errors


All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished, within just 24 hours!
Don't accept cheap imitations, come to the professional proofreader

This gig is explicitly for a good standard of English. If your document requires extensive editing or rewriting, please message me before ordering.

Reviews


elmaadway:I have used Editor Tracy's service for over a year now. Excellent service and professionalism.

helen721:editor_tracy did an amazing job on my over 100 page book. You knew that she read it form cover to cover based on her feedback, and yes her edits :) I accepted and agreed with allllll of them and I promise you the book reads well with them. She was prompt, communicated, and I really appreciate her sincere words for my FIRST book. I will be BACK!!

lamarib1:Easy, convenant and quick.

authentichas88:Professional and prompt. \n\nWould recommend

vialet09:Thank you so much. The work was delivered ahead of schedule. I have used this editor several times and I will continue to use their services.


No comments:

Post a Comment