Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will proofread and edit your english documents

I will proofread and edit your english documents












About:

I am a native English speaker specializing in proofreading and editing work. 

I proofread and edit:

  • Books
  • Ebooks
  • Blogs
  • CV/Resume
  • Legal Documents
  • Websites
  • Business Plans
  • Articles 

For websites or larger jobs, please contact me and I will provide a custom offer.

My work is accurate and easy for you to recheck and verify.
All work done with changes tracked in MS Word. If you require me to work with Google Drive, directly on your website or anything which is not MS Word, please contact me before ordering to discuss. 
If you have any queries please contact me for more details.
Please check my reviews from my satisfied customers.

Reviews


wuby97:Highly professional service with keen eye for details, great communication and good understanding of the characters. Will come back again!

michelbolle:Great work and seller delivered very fast. A real pleasure to work with such a talented person.

rovaha:Excellent quality and for sure we will buy again

michelbolle:Great Job! Delivered on-time. I will certainly order again.

markthoms:AAA+++++++++++++


No comments:

Post a Comment