Tuesday, July 3, 2018

I will professionally copy edit your novel, book or ebook

I will professionally copy edit your novel, book or ebook












About:

2,700 Fiverrs can't be wrong – the best editing service $5 can buy!

I'm a professional writer, editor and proofreader with more than 13 years of experience in the industry and a past client list that includes Google, LivingSocial, and Forbes Travel Guide.  

As an editor, I've worked on countless novels, newsstand magazines, ebooks, and other projects for a wide variety of clients. 

I'm detail-oriented and eagle-eyed, especially when it comes to spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I love helping writers to hone their work and elevate it to its highest potential. 

I'll be editing your manuscript for spelling, grammar, and punctuation according to the Chicago Manual of Style. I'll also leave comments or feedback regarding clarity, questions raised as I'm reading, fact-checking issues, and other suggestions as I see fit.

This gig is for one round of copy editing.

I'm looking forward to working with you!











Reviews


alanamckeever:Robin was awesome! Fast, quality work, and great communication. I look forward to working with her again!

robinoo:Wonderful! Very smooth communication and great to work with.

thethumbpuppy:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!

merke217:Always a pleasure to work with Robin - professional and thorough.

robinoo:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment