Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will edit your essay and provide a line by line analysis of the edits I make

I will edit your essay and provide a line by line analysis of the edits I make












About:

Need a proofreader to fix the syntax and grammar of your essay? Need a second opinion for your personal statement of statement of purpose? Look no further!

I have been reviewing university application essays for the UK and Australia for the last year. I have helped over 200 students get into their dream universities. The acceptances include world-class universities such as Imperial College, UCL, Kings College London, Queen Mary, University Of Melbourne, Monash University, University of Edinburgh, University of Manchester, University of Sydney and UNSW to name a few.

I will thoroughly proofread and edit your personal statement/statement of purpose for syntax and grammar, and provide you with details on how my edits improve your essay. I will analyze the general structure of your essay, and help you improve it. More details are provided in the package descriptions.

Please contact me if you require samples of my work.

Reviews


heedong0612:Very very nice

maderon:The seller provided excellent service! Highly recommended! Thank you very much for your help!

ericchou666:Asad is responsive and skilled in writing. Excellent experience.

asadlilani:I completed a custom offer for eric. An excellent buyer.

bkgeoffrey:Amazing guy! Outstanding! The best!


No comments:

Post a Comment