Saturday, July 7, 2018

I will proofread and edit your french text to perfection

I will proofread and edit your french text to perfection












About:

Any doubt about the accuracy of a French text ?
I will professionally check it for you and edit it in a flawless French.

For $5, I will provide proofreading for errors in spelling, punctuation, grammar and syntax + word choice improvement for up to 1000 words
I will track, spot and correct any single mistake.


French is a very tricky language, being a French teacher I can guarantee a flawless grammar, a perfect word spelling, pristine sentences syntax and structure and accurate verb conjugations.

What is included in this Gig ?


  • Proofreading of up to 1000 words
  • Words choice improvement to ensure a better flow
  • Delivery is set to 3 days as a safety precaution in case I am really overbooked but I usually deliver much faster ! Feel free to contact me about my availability. Thank you.

Gig extra : Deep copy editing : If needed, I will improve readability of poorly structured text by correcting the flow and re-structuring the style in some paragraph.
If your text is a Google translate document, you will probably need that extra :)

New extra : In-depth Translation Comparison ! (see FAQ below)

Your satisfaction is my main concern, do not hesitate to ask questions before ordering.

Marc

Reviews


pfest3g:Le meilleur a se qu'il offre comme service :) merci encore Mark\n

marcvst:Avec plaisir et toujours à votre service !

anmolx:Very quick and accurate service!

marcvst:My pleasure! Great communication

souffledevie:J'apprécie beaucoup le doc ou je vois d'un coup les correction à faire.... comme c'est pour des pages internet, cela me permet de réajuster facilement sans tout refaire, et de valider le sens des phrases :-)\n


No comments:

Post a Comment