Tuesday, April 3, 2018

I will proofread your content up to 10000 words

I will proofread your content up to 10000 words












About:

My name is Michelle. I am a full-time freelancer, and I love what I do. I am creative, and I know how to ensure words pass the intended information to readers. Expect the very best from this gig. I will proofread and edit your website copy, press releases, articles, blog posts, reports, letters, speeches, conference papers, fiction and non-fiction books, e-books and any other kind of professional, formal or informal text.
While doing this, I will check for:
  • Grammatical errors
  • Wrong spelling
  • Word choice
  • Punctuation
  • Readability
I work in Microsoft Word with Track changes feature activated.
My goal is to earn your trust and ensure your satisfaction.

Contact me today!

Reviews


kiasisua:Highly recommended.

kevinslimp:This seller seems to have a sincere desire to do professional job.

michelle5ver:Thank you

doronlevi271:keep time frames as committed to. good work

michelle5ver:Nice client. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment