Friday, July 27, 2018

I will edit your medical school and residency personal statement

I will edit your medical school and residency personal statement












About:

I have obtained both my M.D. and J.D. degrees and have extensive experience in professional writing, editing, and proofreading.  I've also navigated the stress inducing application process as I secured a spot in medical school, law school, and residency.  

Through my schooling career I've gained insight into the application process and helped many of my colleagues with their writing projects.  I can give you information about what schools are looking for and how to "sell yourself" with a well written and succinct personal statement.  

Reviews


johannawilson:Super super helpful! Thank you :)

eatheboot:Always a pleasure working with Jake!

aditi2017:I have had a very positive experience with jake in the past. For the current assignment as well, he delivered exceptional results in less than 24 hours. great experience working with him, as always.

neeru1:I had a very good experience with Jake, I had a draft ready for SOP, but wanted a thorough revision and structuring. but just before my final delivery, I made few more changes and jake was gracious enough to review it. i am very pleased with my experience.\n

nguyenhophuoc:Highly recommended!!


No comments:

Post a Comment