Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will edit your book, ebook, novel or technical report

I will edit your book, ebook, novel or technical report












About:

I will PROOFREAD 1000 words of your long document for grammar, punctuation, and spelling per $5.


I am a professional editor, proofreader, and copywriter with an English degree from one of the top universities in the US.  With over a dozen years of experience writing and editing: academic, college coursework, technical documents, brochures,  e-books, kindle books, and revising coursework. My goal is to strengthen your work and make it shine.

This gig is for one round of PROOFREADING and EDITING.

Line Editing is also available, please inquire with me regarding rates.

What you will receive:

  • One document edited using MS Word Track Changes
  • One document with all edits accepted and comments removed
  • Screenshot of track changes panel

Past Projects: 

College essays, technical documents, legal documents, blog posts, biographies, presentations, political memos, short stories, marketing emails, brochures, kindle books, web content, dating profiles, advertisements, novels, non-fiction books, screenplays and manuscripts.

Reviews


iriavasquezpaez:She is in my state and she gave me punctuation feedback.

ccutting:Thank you!!

willfield247:Brilliant really pleased

ccutting:Thank you so much!!

ervin21:Many thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment