Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will edit and proofread any german text in 24 hours

I will edit and proofread any german text in 24 hours












About:

I will professionally PROOFREAD and EDIT your german text regarding grammar, punctuation and spelling!

In my standard package I'll also optimize your text considering thesaurus and will add constructive feedback.
In short: I'll make your document perfect!


Why me?

I am a professional editor, proofreader and copywriter with a Master (Staatsexamen) in Linguistics.

I have more than 5 years of experience editing of: academic documents (e.g. bachelor or master thesis), brochures, e-books, blog posts, full books, resumes and more. 


What you will receive:

  • Your document edited using Microsoft Word or iOS Pages "Track Changes".

Please consider that every gig is mentioned only for the basis of 1000 words!

I also do proofreading of academic pieces for $0,02/word! Just ask me for a custom offer! :-)


PLEASE send me in any case a short message first with your request to avoid misunderstandings, thanks!

---------------------

Past Projects: 

university essays, legal documents, terms of agreement (AGB), blog posts, marketing e-mails, brochures, web content


It's all about PASSION & COMMUNICATION!
Trust in my professionality and I'll make it awesome!

Reviews


facealamer:Highly professional!!! Thanks :)

sandrahq:It's always such a pleasure to work for you! Especially to see the positive development after my corrections, good job and go for it! :-)

facealamer:Quick delivery.Completed as requested.

sandrahq:Thank you again for your trust! Appreciate it a lot!

nicholaszgb:Nice job and fast delivery again :)


No comments:

Post a Comment