Friday, July 27, 2018

I will do proofreading and editing accurately in 24 hours

I will do proofreading and editing accurately in 24 hours












About:

I'm Clara, and I welcome you to my GIG.

I am a professional proofreader and editor with over 6 years experience. I have helped to edit over 80 books and different types of documents ranging from educational, business, legal, website contents, policies, poems, scripts, transcripts etc., and still counting, in the course of my journey as a professional writer and editor.

I proofread and edit documents, I provide comments and feedback to better improve your document.

I will help check for grammatical errors, omissions, syntax, hyphenation, sentence structure, consistency and flow.

When I am done with the editing process, I will provide you two documents: one in track changes and the other, a neatly polished document.

I am looking forward to working with you.

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!!!
Thanks,
Clara.

Reviews


jim49999:Good~respond very quick

claradesignz093:Awesome experience. Thank you for hiring me.

ambydee:Outstanding service and fast delivery. I'm impressed. I Will definitely use her gig for my upcoming projects. Thanks so much!

claradesignz093:Awesome experience.

jael19:Clara is an excellent editor and proofreader!! She did a very perfect job. I'm so happy with the delivery I got. I am extremely satisfied. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER.


No comments:

Post a Comment