Friday, July 6, 2018

I will do an IMPECCABLE copy edit of your children's book.

I will do an IMPECCABLE copy edit of your children's book.












About:

MOST EXPERIENCED PROFESSIONAL EDITOR ON FIVERR! 

23+ years professional writing and editing experience.


BOOKS FOR CHILDREN

CONTACT ME AND SEND MANUSCRIPT BEFORE ORDERING
The condition and length of your manuscript determines time required and cost. INCLUDE AGE OF YOUR TARGET AUDIENCE. THIS IS IMPORTANT. 
I do not rewrite, reduce or add to your content. You need a copywriter for that.

For only $10 I will professionally edit and proofread 500 words.

Spelling, grammar, and punctuation corrections will be made AND I will check for clarity, consistency, syntax, and readability. American style punctuation and spelling will be applied. 


Let me know how I can help. Want comments/suggestions/critique? CAN DO!


I will deliver a clean file and an edited file. I use Microsoft Track Changes. You can accept or reject each edit. 

I hold an M.A. in Creative Writing and have edited and helped to publish hundreds of books during my 22+ years as a professional editor. 


I do not offer:
Formatting or Rewriting

Click Contact Me and request a Custom Offer

Reviews


dlkanan:Great work. Super fast delivery. Thank you!!

qdmerit:Love your story. Thanks for the tip. Hope to read more of your work!

vinnychen:Excellent editing. Responsive. Professional. \nThank you Quata!

qdmerit:Thank you! It was a pleasure to work with you. Hope to edit more of your books.

npgeorgiou:Clean and concise help. Highly recommend. Super fast delivery well ahead of schedule. Highly recommend and will look to use again in the future


No comments:

Post a Comment