Friday, July 6, 2018

I will beta read your book and give you tough love feedback

I will beta read your book and give you tough love feedback












About:

Have a novel you've been working on that you're just dying to have looked at? Having trouble advancing some of your bigger, more important plot points? Look no further! My job as a beta reader and editor means that'll I'll help you to develop your characters, plot, and setting so that they are each picture perfect. I'll provide extensive feedback on how you should revise the elements of your story so you can get it publication ready. I specialize in all genres of fiction, everything from Romance to Science Fiction. I'll be happy to look at children's stories as well, or short stories.

Please contact me if you have a custom word count or a much larger manuscript in mind and I'll be happy to help.

Reviews


muddaserb:great work thank you!

muddaserb:great work again thank you

muddaserb:great work thank you

mbenterprise:great work thank you!

muddaserb:great work thank you


No comments:

Post a Comment