Friday, July 27, 2018

I will be your diligent book editor and proofreader

I will be your diligent book editor and proofreader












About:

Do you require a premium proofreading and editing of your document or book from a professional to ensure its amazing?
 
With over five years of experience as a proofreader and editor with several services delivered to reputable companies and individuals, I will ensure your document or books are diligently proofread and edited to pass all forms of errors and also completed to your satisfaction.

What i will check:

  • Grammar, punctuation, and quotation errors
  • Spelling
  • Typographical Errors
  • Comma Usage and Splices
  • Capitalization
  • Logical Flow and Sentence Structure

I proofread and edit:

  • Ebooks
  • Novels
  • Blog posts
  • Resumes
  • Cover letters
  • Short stories

If your documents contain more than the stated amount of words in the gig, just send me a direct message for a custom offer.


NOTE: I accept ALL kinds of documents.


I am confident I can provide value to you through my service.

THANKS.

Reviews


angelinacolins:Great work, you really impressed me. thank you.

sophierogers:Outstanding Experience!

kfdesignhub:Marvelous work, good communication and awesome skill. I’ll use her service again

sophierogers:Outstanding Experience!

hotlinebling:Cancelled order. Seller failed to deliver on time!


No comments:

Post a Comment