Friday, July 27, 2018

I will edit or rewrite your next book

I will edit or rewrite your next book












About:

I am an AMAZON BEST SELLING ghostwriter. Check out my credentials:

- 7 books hitting #1 BEST SELLER in their category
- 1 book inside the top #50 on the WHOLE Amazon Kindle store
- 1 book inside the top #100 on the WHOLE Amazon Kindle store
- I have made TENS of THOUSANDS of dollars in book sales for my clients

I have edited numerous books in all genres.

Now I want to do the same for you. I edit and re-write:


- Cozy mysteries
- Romances (no erotica)
- YA and MG books
- Non-fiction books, particularly on spirituality
- Online courses, eBooks and reports on all subjects
- Fiction series

With me, you get the highest quality work in the game. I write, edit and rewrite in both UK and US English. You can expect:

- Grammatical and spelling perfection
- Reliability and great time keeping
- Finished books with the potential to be bestsellers!

"It was a pleasure to work with Imani. Smooth communication, prompt delivery, and excellent work. Definitely hiring her again!" - Report client

"Imani is a great writer and wonderful person!" - Romance client

"Very excited about the project we just finished. Looking forward to the next one :)
"- Cozy mystery client

Reviews


gmckee:Imani has this unique ability to work with your content, identify the strengths and suggest how to make it the Best Version- And then she implements it!

gmckee:Imani was super supportive and perfectly patient as I was getting things ready to send. I'm a sensitive person and I never felt any indication that she was put off by my delays at getting document text to her. Thank you Imani :)

imaniselassie:I love working with Gina. She has a great mind and a great book and I can't wait to see how it turns out in the end :)

gmckee:Professional. Competent. Patient. I've already re-hired imaniselassie!

imaniselassie:Great working with Gina! She's the ideal client.


No comments:

Post a Comment