Friday, July 6, 2018

I will work with you until you are satisfied. Message me if you want any samples. Like my samples.? Then we'll work. Thank you.

I will work with you until you are satisfied. Message me if you want any samples. Like my samples.? Then we'll work. Thank you.












About:

*3000+++ Positive Reviews*

Hello guys. This is my new gig. I'll edit your current ebook or text into an AWESOME ebook with high professional layout that your readers will love. I have a good experience in ebook writing and also creating layouts for the ebook. You can tell me if you want headers or footers to be designed. I'll serve you with my knowledge. Free revisions until your are satisfied.

What you'll get

  • Awesome layout
  • Header
  • Footer
  • Numbering
  • Click-able Table of Content
  • So much more...


Note - I''m editing 15 pages for 1 gig order.
Order My gig extras for more pages. If you don't have a cover, You have to buy gig extras for the cover. I don't offer proofreading in my gig. You have to send the final copy for the redesigning process.

Check Out My Latest Gig For KINDLE FORMATTING
https://goo.gl/4AV4U2

Thanks.

Reviews


jywong3:Awesome! He deliver a Great design for me! He deliver faster than I expect! He exceed my expectation! Well done!

cebooker:Great buyer

springwoodstati:Great turn around!

cebooker:My pleasure.

garrethellyeah:Cebooker is always fun working with! He delivers great work and does an awesome job! Thanks a lot :)


No comments:

Post a Comment