Friday, July 6, 2018

I will offer edits, as well as feedback on the content and dialogue.

I will offer edits, as well as feedback on the content and dialogue.












About:

Have you written a screenplay but need a fresh pair of eyes to look it over? Are you concerned about how natural and realistic your dialogue is? Do you struggle with typos and general grammar errors? As a Theatre Studies major and writer, I can use my experience with script writing to read your work and offer feedback on content and dialogue. 

The "Layout and Typography" option is for those who are struggling with the format of their script. The actual gig is just to edit and offer suggestions on content. If you also want help with script format, include this with your order!

Reviews


adeimantus:Christina did an outstanding job with my TV pilot script. Her comments were clear, honest, and very helpful. I'd strongly recommend her!

christinahopp:Adeimantus was very talented, nice, and understanding, and it was a pleasure to work on their script.

chantein44:Amazing. I had no idea what I was doing on her and she made it simple and easy and was nice

azeembutt971:Very responsive and gave clarity to what directions I can take with this.

adeimantus:Christina did an outstanding job with my TV pilot script. Her comments were clear, honest, and very helpful. I'd strongly recommend her!


No comments:

Post a Comment