Friday, July 27, 2018

I will perfectly Edit your EBOOK up to 40,000 words. Order 15 gigs and get 3 gigs free

I will perfectly Edit your EBOOK up to 40,000 words. Order 15 gigs and get 3 gigs free












About:

Hi, Buyer

Do you want a well edited and formatted eBook?

Are you looking for a perfect eBook Editor, eBook Proofreader to help you,  Proofread and Edit your eBook fast? Look no further! Hire me now, I will help you.

I am a professional EBOOK WRITER, EBOOK EDITOR.

I will manually PROOFREAD, and EDIT your EBOOK to your satisfaction.

I will check the document for;

- Grammar and punctuation  errors
- sentence errors
- Spelling mistakes
- Readability ( remove poor sentence structure )
- Repetition ( there's nothing worse )
- Syntax errors

  • I will help you format book and convert to Kindle book and Createspace(on request)
  • I do perfect eBook cover ( on request)
  • I will deliver back to you, clean and polished perfect ebook.

Don't accept cheap imitations, come to the professional PROOFREADER and EDITOR.

My service provides:

- 100% guarantee satisfaction
- Unlimited Revisions
- Fast delivery of your order
- Format clickable table of content links to pages
- Format to Kindle ( OPTIONAL custom offer apply)

"24 HOURS DELIVERY SERVICE AVAILABLE HERE"

Contact me before placing an order.

ORDER NOW!

My regards,

FIRSTSEOCONTENT ®

Reviews


deigot:I am extremely happy with the work done. The seller delivered more than I asked for. I will be working with her again.

firstseocontent:Great buyer. I look forward to working on your next project,proofreading and editing, ebook formatting.

angeliawhite:Great experience

firstseocontent:Awesome buyer.\n\nI wish to work with you again

thomasjohnso306:This is more than what I expected. WOW! I am very pleased with the outcome of this work. I will refer my friends to this seller. He has my vote. Thanks for now.


No comments:

Post a Comment