Monday, March 23, 2020

Professionally Proofread And Edit Your Writing











About:

Pricing is for 1000, 3500 and 7500 words 

- I will gladly except longer pieces - 



Are you looking to polish your work? I will professionally proofread and edit your work ranging from creative to technical pieces.



With a degree from the University of Guelph in BSc. Microbiology, I have extensive experience proofreading and editing a variety of work in both academic and creative fields. I will strive to meet your expectations and goals! 



My services include: 

  • Grammar
  • Spelling
  • Sentence structure
  • Punctuation 
  • Verb tense
  • Readability
  • Syntax
  • Tone
  • Clarity
  • Flow


I use Microsoft Word to edit all documents. You will receive a copy containing edits and suggestions, as well as a clean edited copy. 



Please feel free to message me if you would like to customize this offer. 



I look forward to hearing from you!



- Jamie -

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment