Monday, March 23, 2020

Proofreading And Edit Your Document Efficiently











About:

DIAMOND OFFER JUST FOR YOU

Welcome to my gig, I will professionally proofread and edit any document up to 1,000 words And ensure to make your document read much better.

I will help you proofread, edit, and artistically rewrite your Stories, Articles, ebooks, Novels, Resumes, Cover Letters, Blog Posts, And Website Contents

 My proofreading and editing service comprises of:

  • Grammar, punctuation, and spelling checks
  • Tense issues
  • Sentence Structure 
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Redundancy Removal
  • Copyediting
  • Vocabulary Enhancement
  • Microsoft Word Track Changes Enabled
  • A Unique Two File System (One Highlighted And Other Clean Edited Copy)

 All of this will be delivered back to you, clean and polished. You can also send me a message for a custom offer based on your needs.

I look forward to working with you.

Thanks

Reviews


Seller's Response:

thanks for quick help

:

Thank you :)

:

The seller was great and did an amazing job

:

Great, fast, accurate.. Thank You

:


No comments:

Post a Comment