Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Expertly Proofread, Edit, And Refine Your Document











About:

I will PROOFREAD and COPY EDIT up to 1000 words within 24 hours for $5. I have more than 05 years of experience editing:  academic & technical documents, brochures, e-books, kindle texts, blog posts, Thesis , and dissertation. 

I edit all kinds of documents written in English. The copy edit and proofread conducted as part of this gig includes:

 

Ø   Checking for grammar, spelling & punctuation

Ø   Improvement of readability

Ø   Continuity checking

Ø   Rephrasing for syntax, jargon, and wordiness

Ø   Advice on structure and layout





I guarantee to return your work in 24 hours! (Up to 2000 words).



I am holding a degree in Masters in English Language and Literature. I have been proofreading and copy editing to a high standard for many years.



I pay careful attention to detail to ensure that you are edited the copy is up to professional standards, correcting grammar, spelling, punctuation, syntax, and repetition.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment