Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Thoroughly Edit Any Writing With Great Feedback In 24 Hours











About:

I will proofread and edit for grammar and syntax to make sure your work sounds polished and professional. 



Not sure what package works best for you? Message me, and I would love to chat. My biggest priority is doing my best, and that includes being transparent. If my services are NOT right for you, I'll be honest and upfront. My goal is getting you what you need.



That said, I work with documents, both large and small. When I edit, I find ways to let customer's unique personalities come through. I do not outsource, all editing is done by me personally!



Here are the services I provide with any order:

  1. Your final document completely edited and ready to go. (PDF and Word formats both included).
  2. A copy of your edited document with edit tracked using MS Word Track Changes


Project Examples:

  • Scholarship Application Essays
  • Study Abroad Application Essays
  • Blog Posts
  • Short Stories
  • Novellas
  • Essays for School (College and Highschool Level)
  • Screenplays



I explain things in a clear, concise way so you know exactly what to fix. I'm very friendly and won't ever cut your writing down, but instead provide constructive suggestions!



Send me a message, I'd love to chat!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent seller. Did a brilliant job for me in such a short time. Would highly recommend.

:

Working with Vicky was a fantastic experience, she is a great communicator and I enjoyed it immensely!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment