Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Proofreading, Editing, Review And Make Your Content Perfect











About:

I will do proofreading, reviewing and editing services with satisfactory results.

My services contains checking of:

  • Spelling
  • Grammar
  • Punctuation
  • Consistency
  • Readability
  • Clarity& flow
  • Incorrect word usage
  • Poor sentence structure

I accept:

Any books and e-books of both non-fiction and fiction. Resumes, cover letters, contracts, proposals, novels, blog posts, website content, and more. 

Once I finished it, I will send you two documents.

1. Document with Microsoft word track change features on; which shows comparison with the main copy. 

2. And another clean copy that you can work with.

Please fill free to send a message for any inquire or quote; I will answer promptly. I'm always available for you.

Thank you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment