Monday, March 23, 2020

Be Your Book Editor, Proofreading And Line Editing, Flat Rate











About:

Hey there :)



I will professionally proofread, edit, and give feedback on your book. I'll do my best to deliver the best version of your book/ebook without changing your writing style or unique voice.



I'll correct all spelling, punctuation, grammatical and typographical errors that appear within your document/book. My gig also includes improving the accuracy of language, the flow, the organization and structure, and the overall readability of the text.



However, feel free to contact me if your work requires any other demands.



I will not put your work through any software. You can review all corrections using Microsoft Word's Track Changes feature.



I respect all my clients, and the confidentiality of your document is safe with me. You remain the 100% owner of your work.



If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. I'm more than happy to clarify any doubts yomay have. I'd also appreciate a message before placing your order to make sure that I'm available.



If the length of your document is different and you would like a better price, please send me a message.



Looking forward to working with you! :) 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

iuliamm is professional and delivered the work in a short span with ease. She is very helpful and we are hoping to work with her throughout the year for our proofreading needs

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for your feedback! I’m looking forward to working with you again!

Seller's Response:

She was great to work with. After the delivery I had questions that she was more than happy to answer. The process was smooth and effortless.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much! It's been my pleasure to help you! I really loved working on your project.

Seller's Response:

iuliamm was a fantastic seller, quick response, excellent communication, and amazing results! I highly recommend




No comments:

Post a Comment