Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

Do you have an ebook and you would like to publish it through Kindle Print?



Do you want to spend your time writing instead of wasting hours formatting for print?



I can format your entire document of 20,000 words or less for Amazon KDP Print for the low price

of $5. I will format it to meet the requirements of Kindle Direct Publishing.



Just imagine your masterpiece available next to the works of you favourite authors.



Just send me your manuscript in a text file and within 48 hours, I will return

it as a PDF file ready for upload to Amazon's KDP. 



So click that Order button and share your amazing work with the world. If you

don't do it for yourself, do it for your potential readers.




This offer is for documents under 20,000 words. For documents over 20,000 words, click the continue button and select the options that suits your manuscript. 



The options are as follows:

  • 20,000-50,000 Words - an extra $5
  • 50,000-75,000 Words - an extra $10
  • 75,000-100,000 Words - an extra $15
  • 100K - 150K Words - an extra $20
  • Over 150K Words - an extra $25

Reviews


:

Kimolisa does an awesome job. Her formatting is very professional. The book looks incredible! She is easy to work with, and gets back to me in a very timely manner.

:

Great seller, massive over-delivery. I was a returning customer and will be again in the future. Thank you so much.

:

great work I also need an e-book version of the Army In Blue you can take your time you did an excellent job thankyou

:

A very good experience, this is the first time with this gig but I am sure won´t be the last. Thanks a lot!!

:

just what I asked for. great work and awesome time delivery. thanks will look for again.




No comments:

Post a Comment