Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

**I WILL NOT WRITE FROM SCRATCH, THIS GIG IS ONLY FOR PROOFREADING AND EDITING**



A top-rated editor on Fiverr, I can make your essays, blog articles, website copy, and just about any other types of writing PERFECT with professional proofreading and editing!



There's nothing quite like words... Words make up stories, which make up narratives, which create beautiful worlds. I would love to help you to create the best possible narrative in your: 

- essays 

- blog articles

- website copy

- anything else you have in mind 

through fixing your spelling, grammar, sentence structure, diction and overall structure



After discussing with you what tweaks/revisions you would like to see in your work, I will proofread and edit your work. Feedback can also be provided if necessary, just let me know! I offer one round of revision to make final touch-ups to anything that you would like to fix, in order to make your writing impeccable.



Please message me before you create an order, would love to hear from you and see how we can work together!



Cx 

Reviews


:

Claudia delivered in a very timely fashion and did a great job of polishing my writing while keeping the tone and branding consistent. I will definitely use her again for future jobs!

:

Good and easy communication, fast and great results.

:

Reviewed my article about Polypharmacy. She made professional edits and now it is ready to publish!

:

great job again!

:

Claudia is the best!




No comments:

Post a Comment