Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

Having a fresh pair of eyes check over your manuscript is key to getting it out into the world. With my line edit and critique service, I will be putting all of my focus into helping you make the best out of your work, while also making sure we keep those spelling errors and grammar errors at bay.

I will be looking at:

-          Repetition

-          Grammar

-          Syntax

-          Plot holes

-          Dialogue

-          Redundancies

-          Descriptions

At the end of my line edit, I will provide you with a one-page critique of your manuscript to give you a basic overview of my thoughts and feelings.

If you would like a free sample, please send me the first five pages and I will send the revised version back within 24 hours.

If you’re working on a budget, please feel free to contact me to negotiate.

Reviews


:

Paige was extremely communicative throughout the whole process, and responds so quickly I don't know whether she sleeps or not. I can attest for all the reviews written for her that she really does read each line and GENUINELY CARES about your work and puts in EFFORT to make it better than it was when you sent it in. As a first time author, it was a little daunting finding an editor with good intentions but Paige made it a no-brainer. Delivers work on time. WILL be using her again for my next book!

:

I am extremely pleased with the line editing and proofreading provided by Paige. This was a big manuscript, and she did an outstanding job. Her edits are spot on, and I'm not through all of them yet, but I just keep thinking "how did I miss that" or "that's so much better than what I had!" I will definitely be using her again!

:

she did a great job, responded fast, and gave me tips, she's very helpful, I'll definitely recommend her, especially to authors that are just starting out, this is a great person to help you grow.

:

Simply the best!

:

Excellent work. Many thanks and look forward to working with you again.




No comments:

Post a Comment