Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

Stressed about applying to colleges? Not sure which schools to apply to or how to even start? Let me help you! 



Applying to colleges can be overwhelming and tricky. I can help answer any questions, review your applications and essays, and even provide a list of schools in which you may be interested. As a school counselor and independent college counselor, I've assisted over 500 students apply to college. I can help your application and essay stand out for the school of your dreams! 



Some topics I can assist with: 

  • Applications (Common App, Coalition, College Specific Applications)
  • Essays
  • Admission Timelines (Early Decision, Early Action, Rolling, Regular Decision)
  • NCAA
  • Major and Career Exploration
  • College Searches
  • FAFSA and Financial aid 
  • Application Steps
  • Standardized Tests (SAT, ACT, AP, TOEFL)
  • Letters of Recommendation

Reviews


:

Absolutely amazing, was willing to work with me through very tight circumstances and quick to respond. Great guidance and tips. Will definitely recommend!

:

So helpful and knowledgeable!!!! Great work!!!

:

She was great and so helpful

:

Wonderful experience! Highly recommend!

:

I’m not sure as we need some time to review




No comments:

Post a Comment