Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

You want to get into:

-Medical School

-Law School

-Top MBA Program

-Engineering

-PhD Program

-Pharmacy School



But to get there you need:

-A Highly Refined Personal Statement

-A Story that will STAND OUT to the Admissions Officer



How do you compel the reader to voluntarily want to put YOUR APPLICATION in front of the Decision-Making Committee? 



Purchase this package and let's make sure your narrative and story gets read so that you can gain admission to your college of choice.

Reviews


:

Omega was great! My essay had a 1 page, double-spaced limit and I had given Omega a 1.5 page paper. Omega was able to reduce my word count and build me a narrative. I definitely recommend.

:

Omega is one of the best professionals you could ever work with or seek help from. I really liked her approach of making my SoP with respect to clear and concise communication at times

:

Extremely helpful and love the work

:

Nice work ,

:

So well written, put my thoughts out onto paper




No comments:

Post a Comment