Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

This gig includes editing and proofreading of works with a word count of 1000 or less.  I provide a professional critique of your work which results in consistent content, "perfect" punctuation, and great grammar.  I call this my CPG Approach (TM).  My goal is to help you refine your creative work into the stellar publication it can be! 



If your work is greater than 1000 words, then you will need to order multiple gigs that equal the number of words for your work.  2000 words?  Order the gig twice.

Reviews


:

LDRobinson's work was efficient, effective and quite helpful. I had a few questions due to my own lack of grammatical clarity and they were addressed promptly with sufficient explanation.

:

thank you outstanding experience

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment