Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Meticulously Proofread And Copy Edit Any English Content











About:

If you need a professional proofreader, copy editor and line editor for your books, novels, articles, blog posts, website contents, speeches, and novellas, waste no time; you are at the right place.


With several years of experience in this discipline, I will meticulously give your work that flawless look and smooth readability it needs. I will correct errors, improve and give suggestions on areas you need to fix while keeping your voice in the whole content.



Please feel free to contact me if your work requires other demands.



Note:
I do not outsource my work

I do my work manually

I deliver my work on time

I do in-depth proofreading and editing.



Requirements:

Send in your work in a Word doc or a simple pdf file.

Please, carefully give detailed information about your work stipulations.



I will deliver your work with a tracked copy and the main, edited copy.



Reviews


:

Great continuous work with Vanessa!

:

great working w her

:

Vanessa was quick to respond and fast to deliver. Highly recommended! Thank you!

:

Great continuous working with Vanessa. Proofreads your work with absolute care.

:

Outstanding proofread.




No comments:

Post a Comment