Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Proofread And Edit Articles, Blogs, And Books











About:

Note: I DO NOT write content of my own. I only proofread and review the essays/articles/documents that you have written.



I will review and edit your document as needed to make it more effective and concise.



While placing the order please mention if there are any specific requirements for the document.



I have listed a bunch of package options to choose from - depending on how detailed a review you need and the delivery time.



Feel free to drop a message if you have any questions!



Reviews


:

Neharika is an excellent proofreader. I would definitely recommend anyone who is looking to get some work done on his or her novel to get in touch with her. She did wonders on my book. Ayush

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment