Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Help You With Translation, Proofreading, Editing And Learning French











About:

French - English - Spanish / translation, proofreading, edition & creation

Hi, My name is Lucas. I currently work on different subjects such as Social Media, Chats, Marketing with french and international markets. Environmental engineer, geographer, cartographer and general translator. I offer several types of services like creating maps through GIS softwares, advising on environmental works and studies, and translating all types of documents and needs.

My skills cover the following tasks:

- Speaking, writing, reading and listening in French, English and Spanish,

- Proofreading mostly in French but also in English and spanish,

- Editing,

- Translating (3 languages),

- Data Entry, Data Cleaning, Data Processing,

- Creating courses and presentations,

- GIS, CAD and Illustrator,

- CV and Cover Letters.

I am based in Spain and work for projects all over the world both on short and long term contracts. I am available and ready to be a 100% on the project you need me to work on! 

Glad to work with you soon! Regards,

Lucas

Reviews


:

lternynck is the best helping with my French homework! This is the second time I use his services and I will keep coming back! Merci!

:

He will adjust to your needs. Very satisfied with the service overall. Merci beaucoup!

:

Helped me translate and pronounce sentences in French.

:

The work was quick, efficient and professional

:


No comments:

Post a Comment