Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Proofread German Text To Publishing Quality











About:

Every text contains a story - let me help you tell it! I am a German author, editor and publisher with over 20 years of experience. As a bilingual author and native speaker, I am experienced in editing German texts. Whether it is for your website or blog, I will treat your text with great care. I specialize not only in proofreading and removing typos, but also in improving the style and rhythm of your German text. Additionally, I read your text at least twice to ensure great quality. I have international project experience and am looking forward to working with you and ensuring that your German text reaches the audience you want to address.

I will professionally edit your German text and correct punctuation, spelling, grammar, consistency, style and flow. I will proofread your text at least twice in order to perfect your work. I will return two versions, one with tracked changes and one version, ready to publish.





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Excellent, swift work as usual! Mitch reviewed my work thoroughly and professionally. He was able to clarify my questions about the historic context of my text and even helped with my research. Furthermore, he caught the spelling and grammar mistakes I missed - very helpful!

:

It's always a pleasure working with Mitch. I've worked with him on a project before and the communication was great. I'm a translator and having my work checked by him has become crucial for me, because he spots all of my spelling errors and always offers helpful feedback and insight into my work.

:

Overall I received a proper spelling correction. The content, style, logic and red line was was mainly ignored. He delivered a ready to publish version but if I woule have gone to a publish house with it, my novel would be a disaster. After another proofreading by myself and a another lector around 2800 corrections where done. I cannot say that the seller did not do anything, but to me it looks more like there was just a software used or word spell checking with minor changes. If the seller would have read the novel carefully, he would have seen the messy sentances and most of all many logical issues of the story line. Overall disappounting result.Low effort...

:

I am not a ghostwriter; I cannot write any novel for the author. I correct his text. If the author changes the text after I delivered it, then there is no wonder that he counts more than 2800 mistakes. In his 18.900 words I corrected, there were many more mistakes.

:

Schnell und sauber gearbeitet! Danke!




No comments:

Post a Comment