Tuesday, March 24, 2020

Proofread Your Blog Post, Instagram Caption, Twitter And Facebook Post











About:

Proofreading & Editing in English, German and Albanian



If you need help with your Blog Posts, Instagram Captions, Facebook Posts, Tweets I am the right person for the job! 



Who am I? 



I am a psychology student with a passion for writing. As a student I have written many papers in various languages and I am well informed in what is trending on the web so that I can give you a very good support both on language and content when it comes to improving your online presence. 



What do I offer? 



  • A text without ANY mistakes!


  • A beautifully written text that will increase your Social Media Popularity (FOLLOWERS, LIKES, ENGAGEMENT) 


  • A captivatingly written text that will fit the tone of your BLOG (Professional, Personal, Funny, Explanatory) 


  • Thorough Feedback on your draft with tips that will help you write better!


  • Reliability, Fast and Friendly Communication for any questions or special requests


You will receive a Private GoogleDoc link of the final edited version of your content and just like that you have a well-written text to improve your online presence..





For further questions, please contact me. Looking forward to working with you!


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work!

:

Thank you :)

:

Great working with Lula, she's awesome!

:

Fast and effective! I will be doing business with Lula all the time!

:


No comments:

Post a Comment