Friday, March 13, 2020











About:

I will proofread and edit your admissions essay to make it spotless and to make you look your best. My editing will give you the best possible chance of getting into your top choice by making your essay stand out amongst all other applicants. All edits are provided as tracked changes.



Why Me?As someone that graduated with Honors from the Ivy League Princeton University, despite coming from a high school with few resources and comparatively low test scores, I've mastered the college admissions essay. My 5-star reviews speak for themselves!



Proofreading: This is essay polishing; I will correct basic grammar, spelling, syntax, punctuation, etc.



Copyediting
: Includes word choice suggestions and sentence structure improvements. This is best if you feel your essay has good content and answers the prompt, but needs help with the mechanics of writing.



Revising
: I will revise your essay and provide extensive feedback to help you better express yourself in a way that most impresses the reader. Further revisions to continue polishing after ordering the premium package are only $10/650 words.



Please message me if you need help choosing a package before ordering!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Amy is a prompt and meticulous editor. I've received detailed revisions and helpful feedback from Amy on my essay. I really appreciate her help!

:

Been working on this personal statement and Amy has been a great help with you excellent and vast knowledge. She delivered in a timely manner and has very great communication skills. It's been great working with Amy and would recommend her.

:

Thanks for the great review! Best of luck!

:

She did a great job! I'd recommend her to anyone.

:

she is awesome




No comments:

Post a Comment