Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

Applying to college or grad school, seeking a prestigious grant, or looking for a new job? You're probably thinking about the essay you need to write as part of your application. There's no room for error when it comes to these types of opportunities; your writing should present itself as clean, professional, and sophisticated. If you're worried that your essay isn't hitting the mark, you've come to the right person! As a former teacher, Teach For America alumna, Fulbright grantee, and magna cum laude graduate, I've written several essays that have resulted in lucrative opportunities for myself and helped dozens of others achieve ambitious goals, such as admission to T14 law schools, top medical schools, and other esteemed graduate programs, as well as Fulbright and Marshall scholarships! Depending on which package you purchase, I will look at your writing and correct all typos, grammar errors, and syntax issues, as well as offer feedback regarding stronger word choice, tone, and content - all without eliminating your unique voice and perspective.



Allow me to help you present your finest self through high-quality writing - Harvard won't be able to refuse you!



Reviews


:

This is the second time I cooperated with Rachel. She is very professional and always brings forward many useful suggestions on my content. I may not receive my dream offer without her help on my essay and I would definitely recommend her to my friends who are in need of essay revision!

:

Rachael is definitely one of the best writers I've ever met. She is both kind and professional at proofreading, giving feedback, correcting expression and so on. Highly recommend!!!

:

Statement was on time beautifully written. I was nervous that whomever I went with might make it look like I consulted a thesaurus for every other word, but it was perfect, and she didn't lose me in the essay. Definitely recommend!!

:

Highly recommend! She was instrumental in helping with the flow of my application for my college major. She was responsive and I received the finished product in a timely manner and required no revisions!

:

Rachael delivered on time and is easy to communicate. This is my second time using her service, would recommend her!




No comments:

Post a Comment