Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

You have an Italian text and you need to put it in the best form it can be?



Stop searching, I'm here for you!



I will proofread and edit scripts of every kind, including articles, novels, and much more! I will fix the verbal forms, remove any misprints, drop any repetition and arrange the punctuation.


After careful reading, I will send you a refined copy of your document, but I will remain at your disposal for any doubt or request even after delivery.



Don’t hesitate to contact me if you have a question!



...



Hai un testo in Italiano e hai bisogno di renderlo perfetto?



Smetti di cercare, sono qui per te!



Leggerò e modificherò ogni tipo di scritto, compreso articoli, romanzi e molto altro! Sistemerò le forme verbali, rimuoverò eventuali refusi, eliminerò qualsiasi ripetizione e curerò la punteggiatura.

Dopo un’attenta lettura ti fornirò di una copia perfezionata del tuo documento, ma rimarrò a tua disposizione per ogni dubbio o richiesta anche dopo la consegna.

Per qualsiasi dubbio, non esitare a contattarmi!



Reviews


:

A revised version of my Italian web content was provided with valuable feedback on how to improve it.

:

Amy è una vera professionista ! Grazie mille per il tuo supporto. Carlo

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment