Saturday, March 14, 2020











About:

I am a professional proofreader and freelance-writer based in Chicago, IL. I graduated Phi Beta Kappa from a top liberal arts school. My writing on the environment, social justice, and sports have been published on various platforms. After graduating college, I worked as a research and writing assistant for two environmental journalists, during which I gained valuable experience proofreading and editing articles, blog posts, and more. In addition, I have experience editing high school and college coursework, admission and scholarship essays, and resumes. 



I look forward to helping you create a compelling document! 



You will get:

-One document with MS track changes visible

-One document with all edits accepted and comments removed



Please let me know if you have any questions! I look forward to working with you.

Reviews


:

Emma is very responsive, attentive, and great to work with!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment