Sunday, February 16, 2020

Assist You In Editing And Proof Reading











About:

I am ready to Proofreading , editing , research and additional information. Will also ensure that your work is quality and well formatted. My niche is NOT in producing the written word but in proofreading and copy-editing your work taking it to the top level. I will take your written labor of love and polish it to perfection, not to put my own voice on it, but to show your own work in its very best light.

I will fix and perfect

*punctuation

*consistency

*clarity and flow

*poor sentence structure

*spelling and grammar

Reviews


:

Everyone should by his gig!

:

Fast work.

:

Outstanding Experience!

:

Excellent quality of work, Great communication, and fast delivery.

:

It was splendid.




No comments:

Post a Comment