Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will revise and edit your essay or article

I will revise and edit your essay or article












About:

For a speedy but extensive proofreading of your writing, see any of my three packages. I offer a fast delivery so you can have your drafts revised and returned as quickly as possible!


  • The Proofread Package offers basic grammar, punctuation and syntax revisions to ensure that your writing is both error-free and cohesive. 

  • The Professional Package has the same offerings as the Proofread Package with additional features including a 350-word count and style revisions. Ideal for professional emails, articles, or blog entries. 

  • The Platinum Package includes extensive revision of grammar, punctuation, syntax, style, vocabulary, and fluency. I offer a comprehensive analysis of your draft through feedback (not to mention a 500-word limit!).

My primary goal is customer satisfaction, so I will work with you to produce a quality product that meets your requirements. I encourage your feedback and input throughout the process and will do my best to reply on-time, every time. Feel free to contact me with your questions or concerns!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment