Wednesday, July 4, 2018

I will carefully read your manuscript, providing detailed comments throughout using Microsoft Word.

I will carefully read your manuscript, providing detailed comments throughout using Microsoft Word.












About:

We've all been there, at one time or another. This is your baby. You have created your project, be it a short story, eBook, or novel you hope to see sitting proudly on a shelf in the book store. It might be a rough draft, a completed first draft or a carefully polished final version that is about to be placed onto Amazon. 

One of the best gifts you can give your manuscript is a confidential, fresh set of eyes professionally trained to smooth out rough edges, tighten any plot holes and steer it towards optimum financial and critical success.

Put me to work for you! I look forward to reading your project and offering detailed feedback that you can use in order to perfect your writing. I provide comments through the "track changes" feature in Microsoft Word throughout the manuscript as I read, leave comments at the end of each chapter, and provide final comments at the end of your piece.

Reviews


adeimantus:Great work from this reader, as always. A pleasure to work with!

kjkennedy:This is a buyer of the highest caliber! What a joy to work with. I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.

bsmithvettebook:WOW, exceptional work. I am overwhelmed by the thoughtful critique. Catherine's betta read was more than I expected. The experience was like working with an editor.

kjkennedy:This buyer is kind, professional, and wonderful to work with. I look forward to working with you again!

adeimantus:Excellent work from a top-tier reader: concise responses, intuitive, and well-versed in the craft of writing. Strongly recommended!


No comments:

Post a Comment