Thursday, July 5, 2018

I will proofread and edit 10,000 words within 24 hours

I will proofread and edit 10,000 words within 24 hours












About:

I have written articles for my three different websites and have written over 1000+ articles my life.

My website highly ranks in SEO. 


 I have a premium account in many Plagiarism checker websites and also in Grammarly which ensures you get the perfectly spelled original article which is completely SEO optimized.

My proofreading and editing service will check:
  • Grammar, punctuation, and spelling 
  • Tense issues
  • Sentence structure 
  • Readability
  • Consistency
  • Redundancy

My service also includes:
  • Copyediting for stylistic improvements
  • Microsoft Word Track Changes enabled

Examples of the projects that i will  accept:
  • Ebooks (fiction or non-fiction)
  • Novels
  • Blog posts
  • Marketing 
  • Resumes
  • Cover letters
  • E-mails (personal or business)
  • Short stories
  • Manuscripts
  • Technical documents
  • Legal documents
  • Lots more!

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


1 comment:

  1. So disappointed that INK FOR ALL has not released a Docs test like Grammarly but INK's WordPress plugin is useful. No more copying text. Also the INK app assists with Content Performance Optimization so I would promote it.

    ReplyDelete